iSPIRAL IT Solutions specializes in providing technology solutions and offering new business ideas, using Software & Web Based Systems. Our team is a mixture of young professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
Junior Software Developer
- Responsible for developing and implementing software and web applications
- Provide support, respond to feedback and train users
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Good knowledge of C or C# or ASP.net or Java or any other related language
- Knowledge of any SQL Programming is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English
We offer a very attractive compensation package for each position (Basic Salary, Bonus or Commission based on position, Social Security, Health Plan, etc).
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com.
More details about the company can be found on our website – http://www.i-spiral.com