Vacancy in Openway: Junior Support Engineer
Part of global support team, providing support and solutions to existing clients on production issues/bugs faced during their daily operations. Assisting clients to carry out upgrades of WAY4 system modules to comply with International Payment Systems(IPS) mandates.
• Supporting clients’ daily operations of WAY4 modules when issues/bugs arise
• Troubleshoot and if possible reproduce existing clients reported issues/bugs
• Analyze core and custom code of WAY4 modules to identify an issue/bug.
• Report valid issues/bugs/enhancements correctly to R&D
• Correctly deliver the solution in the form of workarounds, hotfixes or configuration changes to the client(s)
• Install OpenWay software and train clients on site as required
• Meet clients Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Assisting clients in the IPS mandate upgrades carried out two times a year.
• Strive to achieve a Quality Assurance (QA) standard
• A degree in Computer Science or related field preferably 2.1 or over 6.5/10.
• MSc will be considered an advantage
• Fresh graduates are encouraged however 1-2 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate technical ideas clearly effectively and convincingly
• Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving
• Ability to learn new technologies by self-learning
• Able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly
• Willingness to travel abroad for onsite client visits or trainings
• Strong knowledge of Databases preferably in Oracle PL/SQL
• Development skills in Java
For more information you can contact: email@example.com